Santiago de Cuba
Be among the first of your friends to explore this beautiful island.
Permitted travel categories
People to People Tours:
The following specialized People-to-People tours are available in Cuba:
AN OVERVIEW OF CUBA
- Day 1: Say hello to Cuba
- Day 2: Old Havana, architecture and history, education
- Day 3: Urban agriculture, Hemingway house, Cuban welcome party!
- Day 4: Community center, vocational college, African heritage
- Day 5: History, Arts, and a look at Cuban Society Today
- Day 6: Amazing Las Terrazas, the natural splendor of rural Cuba
- Day 7: Cuban music and arts day
- Day 8: Say goodbye Cuba
CUBA NATURE ITINERARY
An island expedition focused on people-to-people education, nature and cultural exchanges. The program is geared to naturalists, and lovers of the arts, history and architecture. The tour has a very diverse itinerary and features comfortable accommodations and tasty Cuban cuisine.